comp.lang.python

Re: advanced usage of python threads

hyperboreean

2/23/2008 5:21:00 PM

Chris, I have already made my choice, I am asking just for a little help
with some documentation.
I know about twisted.enterprise.adbapi, but the company is working with
sqlalchemy at the time.
So please, I know you have good intentions but you're kind of not
helping me :)
Well, probably instead of asking you people I should just start
searching the net, thing that I am already doing. But if any of you has
some info, please share.

Thanks.

1 Answer

Richard Steel

On Jan 30, 7:26 pm, MattB <notrdell1...@gmail.comspam.> wrote:

> >>      Never Personally met such a person so can't really say.

> >I never met an active member of the Nazi Party, but I have no problem
> >whatsoever saying that I would condemn such a person.

>     Not even lose to being a comparison.

In the sense that an upfront Nazi has more honor than a person who
posts lies about having served.

> >Of course, an honest Nazi has more honor than a person who poses as a
> >Navy Seal, don't you agree?

>    No neither would have honor.

But the person who falsely posts as a Navy Seal has far less honor.

> >My father served three years in the Pacific Theater as a Marine in
> >WWII.  He also served in the Korean War. He would not be indifferent
> >over anyone attempting to steal the honor that he earned.  Mostly,
> >there would be a heated conversation that would involve broken teeth
> >and cracked jaws.
>
>   Well I hope he would be honorable enough to have the facts.

The Man served three years in the Pacific Theater, and one in Korea.
He is source material.

As opposed to those who make up imagined military service, to win
cheap points.

> >>     No can'r see why the parents are at fault.
>
> >Because the parents are dismal failures as parents.  They've taught
> >their children that it's OK to tell the worst sort of lies if it get's
> >them what they want.  When it came out that their children were
> >claiming to be in the military when they did no such thing, the
> >parents would be treated with complete contempt.  Because monsters
> >raise monsters.
>
>   So your father is a failed parent is that what you are saying?

Excuse me, I've never falsely claimed military service. Why are you
getting so touchy? I was talking about OTHER people who would make
such a claim? Why do you take it so personally?