comp.lang.python

[ANN] Python 2.5.2 released

Martin v. Löwis

2/22/2008 8:16:00 PM

On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community, I'm
happy to announce the release of Python 2.5.2 (FINAL).

This is the second bugfix release of Python 2.5. Python 2.5 is now in
bugfix-only mode; no new features are being added. According to the
release notes, over 100 bugs and patches have been addressed since
Python 2.5.1, many of them improving the stability of the interpreter,
and improving its portability.

This is a production release of Python, and should be a painless
upgrade from 2.5.1 or 2.5. Since the release candidate, we have backed
out test cases that were incorrect on 64-bit systems, and fixed
another stability problem. See the release notes for more.

For more information on Python 2.5.2, including download links for
various platforms, release notes, and known issues, please see:

http://www.python....

Highlights of this new release include:

Bug fixes. According to the release notes, at least 100 have been fixed.

Highlights of the previous major Python release (2.5) are available
from the Python 2.5 page, at

http://www.python.org/2.5/highl...

Enjoy this release,
Martin

Martin v. Loewis
martin@v.loewis.de
Python Release Manager
(on behalf of the entire python-dev team)
2 Answers

Ben Finney

"Martin v. Löwis" <Martin.vonLoewis@hpi.uni-potsdam.de> writes:

> On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community, I'm
> happy to announce the release of Python 2.5.2 (FINAL).

Hooray! Thanks Martin, and the entire Python-dev team.

--
\ "The best mind-altering drug is truth." -- Jane Wagner, via |
`\ Lily Tomlin |

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds

In article <34b40e5d-92c2-47a2-9838-875ed49210d3@googlegroups.com>,
jerry kraus <jkraus1999@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 2:03:15 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
> > In article <4564a52f-94fc-4405-9811-df5f6eccaf73@googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > jerry kraus <jkraus1999@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Are you interested in information Malcolm, or do you just want to argue?
> >

> > I want to know where the bodies are. You support the position that James
> >
> > Bacque is correct in his assertion that 1000000 Germans died in POW/DEF
> >
> > camps...if that's true you should be able to show where the bodies are.
> >
> > I haven't the time to do your research
>
> Where are the bodies from the Jewish/Gypsy Holocaust? -- burned in
> crematoria.

and the ashes/bones are in the mass graves next to the crematoria

> Where are the bodies from the Khmer Rouge genocide in Cambodia?

their bones are on the killing fields

> Where are the bodies from the Irish Hunger? Where are the bodies from the
> 40 million Chinese dead claimed by China at the hands of the Japanese?

buried by the survivors

> Were you expecting "Flanders Fields"? There are lots of ways of disposing of
> bodies. And there isn't necessarily much if anything left after disposal.

then explain, and also provide proof, how the 1000000 bodies were
disposed of