MOHIT -The Evil Hackerz

EVIL-HaCkErZ

5/11/2009 1:36:00 AM

world biggest full version warez/movies/softwares/hacking/graphics
blog on earth

visit : www.evilhackerz.tk
or
www.topdirectlink.blogspot.com
request any stuff ,email : evil.hackerz.999@gmail.com

if u like the blog then plz click all ads on the blog daily.

dont search ! explore the site daily for latest cool stuff
join evil hackerz club also :

http://www.evilhack...
2 Answers

news

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 01:27:26 +0000 (UTC),
malcolm.mclean5@btinternet.com wrote:

>On Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:14:19 PM UTC+1, Yisroel Markov wrote:
>>
>Anyone with a driving licence and an $100 car can hire himself
>out to offer lifts to people, and make a living that way. So in
>virtually every city artificial barriers to market entry are
>erected, on one pretext or another like "safety" or "standards",
>but really to cut off such an easy and attractive way of earning
>a living.
>Since people are ingenious in finding ways around the law, and
>since operating an illegal taxi service is a victimless offence,
>law enforcement has to be pretty strict and intolerant.

It's victimless until your Jamaican minicab driver in his Nissan
Bluebird crashes and you find out he's uninsured.

--
Francis Xavier Turlough
University of the Witwatersrand

Yisroel Markov

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 06:30:50 +0000 (UTC),
"henry.dot.goodman.at.virgin.net" <henry.p.goodman@gmail.com> said:

>On Friday, June 13, 2014 2:27:26 AM UTC+1, malcolm...@btinternet.com wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:14:19 PM UTC+1, Yisroel Markov wrote:
>>

>> Anyone with a driving licence and an $100 car can hire himself
>>
>> out to offer lifts to people, and make a living that way. So in
>>
>> virtually every city artificial barriers to market entry are
>>
>> erected, on one pretext or another like "safety" or "standards",
>>
>> but really to cut off such an easy and attractive way of earning
>>
>> a living.
>>
>> Since people are ingenious in finding ways around the law, and
>> since operating an illegal taxi service is a victimless offence,
>> law enforcement has to be pretty strict and intolerant.
>
>I don't think the licensed taxi drivers who paralysed London this week think that operating an illegal taxi service is a victimless offence,

Sure, all cartels like to play victim when their artificial hold on a
market is disrupted. But take heart, Henry. Those drivers were
protesting Uber; their strike pissed off so many people that Uber
downloads spiked over 800%. The app went from obscurity to #3 in the
UK.
--
Yisroel "Godwrestler Warriorson" Markov - Boston, MA Member
www.reason.com -- for a sober analysis of the world DNRC