comp.lang.python

Web Development Project

john_sm3853

2/21/2008 11:35:00 PM

Hey guys, I am interested in knowing, what new Web Development projects you
are doing, curious to know, what data base you use, and if you are using
Linux or Windows platform. Also, will like to know, if there are any
alternatives to Adobe products, that you may be using

cyberco

linux
lighttpd
fastcgi
django
sqlite3

....rocking combo :)

Jonathan Gardner

On Feb 21, 3:34 pm, john_sm3853 <bhuta.dars...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, I am interested in knowing, what new Web Development projects you
> are doing, curious to know, what data base you use, and if you are using
> Linux or Windows platform. Also, will like to know, if there are any
> alternatives to Adobe products, that you may be using

Linux (Red Hat Fedora)
Apache (for production)
Pylons (with Mako, SQLAlchemy)
PostgreSQL

I don't do image work, however. If I really need to, I will use Gimp.
For vector editing, I have played with some of the open source
alternatives and found them satisfying.