comp.lang.c++

c plus plus code comparator

furqan shaikh

11/7/2008 7:24:00 AM

hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
comparator.
plz help me in making it.
6 Answers

Salt_Peter

On Nov 7, 2:23 am, furqan shaikh <furqa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
> i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
> comparator.
> plz help me in making it.

sure, read up on std::ifstream.

jt

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:23:57 -0800, furqan shaikh wrote:

> hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator. i m in data
> structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code comparator.
> plz help me in making it.

Ok, what have you got so far?

--
Lionel B

AnonMail2005@gmail.com

On Nov 7, 2:23 am, furqan shaikh <furqa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
> i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
> comparator.
> plz help me in making it.

Are you talking about a file comparator written in C++? If so, then
take a look at the man page for the unix program called diff.

It's functionality should give you an idea of what a file comparator
can/should do. You can then pick what functionality you want to
implement given your expertise and time constraints.

HTH

red floyd

On Nov 6, 11:23 pm, furqan shaikh <furqa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
> i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
> comparator.
> plz help me in making it.

You can find some pointers at http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.ht...

furqan shaikh

On Nov 7, 11:10 pm, red floyd <redfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 11:23 pm,furqanshaikh<furqa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
> > i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
> > comparator.
> > plz help me in making it.
>
> You can find some pointers athttp://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.ht...

sir i am not gonna tell u to do my work but i just need ur help thats
it.
this is my third semester and difficult for me. and i am determined to
do the same.

red floyd

furqan shaikh wrote:
> On Nov 7, 11:10 pm, red floyd <redfl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 6, 11:23 pm,furqanshaikh<furqa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi can any one help me in making the c++ files comparator.
>>> i m in data structure course and i am gonna make project on c++ code
>>> comparator.
>>> plz help me in making it.
>> You can find some pointers athttp://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.ht...
>
> sir i am not gonna tell u to do my work but i just need ur help thats
> it.
> this is my third semester and difficult for me. and i am determined to
> do the same.

If you are having a problem with your assignment, ask your instructor.

If you want *us* to help you, at least show that you've put some effort
into it. Show us what you already have written, and where you are
having problems. If your issue is with the algorithm, you're off-topic
here. If your issue is with using C++ to implement your algorithm, then
maybe you're on-topic, but *SHOW US YOUR WORK*.