[ANN] wilson 1.1.0 Released!!! RAWR!

Ryan Davis

5/8/2009 10:53:00 PM

wilson version 1.1.0 has been released!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...

Wilson is a pure ruby x86 assembler. No, really. Worst Idea Evar.

Why "wilson"? I wanted to name it "metal", but there is an existing
project with that name... So I'm naming it after Wilson Bilkovich, who
is about as metal as you can get (and it is easier to spell than
"bilkovich", even tho that sounds more metal).

Changes:

### 1.1.0 / 2009-05-08

* 1 major enhancement:

* Added Object#asm for inline assembly. 100% ruby, no C.

* 7 minor enhancements:

* Added arg(n) for cleanly accessing ruby arguments.
* Added debugging output if $DEBUG.
* Added defasm and asm test cases.
* Added from_ruby and sped up to_ruby a teeny amount.
* Improved benchmark code
* Refactored ASM DSL to Object#assemble.
* Sped up tests a fair amount by optimizing supportsProcessor.

* 2 bug fixes:

* Found a bug in the nasm manual that wilson parses. Fixed SAR.
* Found a bug in the nasm manual that wilson parses. Fixed cmp.

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/sea...

12 Answers

Jason P

"Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
> In article <i2hg9n$ipq$1@tornado.tornevall.net>, "Jason P"
> <invalid23@gogglemail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
>> > In article
>> > <3d63df8a-e675-4eef-8f41-cd4bedec090a@a4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
>> > Peter
>> > Peeler <peelerofpeters@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > <deletions>

>> > Why be satisfied with belief? Document an example of fraud on my part
>> > and
>> > you will have proof. Go for it, Bowser!
>> >

>> Seems to me... a lot of Jewish Zionists are satisfied with belief alone!
>
> We're not talking about Jewish Zionists. We are talking about whether you
> can present a single concrete example of my having committed fraud.

More generally speaking -- which is also the basis of your last retort --
there is the underlying argument of whether Judaic Zionists do exactly what
you (and others) accuse the anti-Zionistic poster(s) of doing. The matter --
and point of order -- is very germane to your response.

Again: "Seems to me... a lot of Jewish Zionists are satisfied with belief
alone!"

In this area of logic you cannot turn your back to the matter of whether
accusers are guilty of the same circus of crimes as those whom they accuse.
There is even a sub-set in classic logic that describes this type of
fallacy. Another way to say it is "sauce for the goose is sauce for the
gander."

When elements of the tribal Judaic hordes cite "lack of evidence" in the
matter of questioning fundamental facets of the"Holocaust" along with that
standard Jewish argument comes the opposing argument of 'where do they (the
Zio-Nazis) derive their proofs.' And noted... looking critically at many of
so-called proofs of the extent of the genocide in question only opens more
basic questions, if you are honest.

Again: "Seems to me... a lot of Jewish Zionists are satisfied with belief
alone!"

> Over,
> Eugene Holman

Jason P

"Peter Peeler" <peelerofpeters@gmail.com> wrote in message

------
>McVay admitted years ago it is kosher to possess pictures of naked
>children.

>His posts show absolute evidence he is a paid shill for the Holocaust
>Industry.

>As Jason said - You are an idiot. An uneducated idiot at that.

He's beginning to sound like a McVay sockie!

The Peeler

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:27:19 -0700, Slimy Jason Pee, certainly one of the
dumbest trolls around, wrote:

> "Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
>> In article <i2hg9n$ipq$1@tornado.tornevall.net>, "Jason P"
>> <invalid23@gogglemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message

>>> Seems to me... a lot of Jewish Zionists are satisfied with belief alone!
>>
>> We're not talking about Jewish Zionists. We are talking about whether you
>> can present a single concrete example of my having committed fraud.
>>

> More generally speaking -- which is also the basis of your last retort --
> there is the underlying argument of whether Judaic Zionists do exactly what
> you (and others) accuse the anti-Zionistic poster(s) of doing. The matter --
> and point of order -- is very germane to your response.
>
> Again: "Seems to me... a lot of Jewish Zionists are satisfied with belief
> alone!"
>
> In this area of logic you cannot turn your back to the matter of whether
> accusers are guilty of the same circus of crimes as those whom they accuse.
> There is even a sub-set in classic logic that describes this type of
> fallacy. Another way to say it is "sauce for the goose is sauce for the
> gander."
>
> When elements of the tribal Judaic hordes cite "lack of evidence" in the
> matter of questioning fundamental facets of the"Holocaust" along with that
> standard Jewish argument comes the opposing argument of 'where do they (the
> Zio-Nazis) derive their proofs.' And noted... looking critically at many of
> so-called proofs of the extent of the genocide in question only opens more
> basic questions, if you are honest.
>
> Again: "Seems to me... a lot of Jewish Zionists are satisfied with belief
> alone!"

<no snip for laughs>

ROTFLOL!!!! And yet another typical example of Slimy Jason Pee's high-flown,
inflated, verbose garbage that means exactly: NOTHING!

Thanks for the entertainment, dumb Nazi cunt! LOL

george

On Jul 26, 2:11 am, hol...@mappi.helsinki.fi (Eugene Holman) wrote:

> We're not talking about Jewish Zionists. We are talking about whether you
> can present a single concrete example of my having committed fraud.

He's not going to face up and say he's wrong.
Typical behavior of this sort of poster...

Unhappy Observer

"george" <gblack@hnpl.net> wrote in message
On Jul 25, 4:31 am, Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Why do you say that Jason P?

>Because he has no answer and knows your post was an accurate
>assessment of your position

How would you know that? You are either a mind-reader or a liar.

Given mind-reading is considered to be non-achievable, logic dictates you
must be a liar.

No surprise there.

Unhappy Observer

> In article
> <ce777663-b771-4acb-8928-a1144fd2022b@n19g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Ben
> Cramer <bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 25, 6:24=A0am, hol...@mappi.helsinki.fi (Eugene Holman) wrote:
>> > In article
>> > <22930c91-4f64-4b2c-a59f-87c0209ae...@y11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

>> > Because he, like many deniers, has nothing left in his quiver. They
>> > resor=
>> > to personal insults when the evidence overwhelms them.
>>
>> There is no evidence ever put by you clods, holmanstein.
>
> Sez you. I recently posted a detailed, document-based case study of how
> Estonian Jews were exterminated during the fall of 1941. You can reject it
> as evidence if you will, but then you are faced with the obligation of
> explaining how, when, why, and by whom all of this material in German and
> Estonian archives was forged.

Shouldn't you first have to prove the date you reference is kosher?

Or is it simply take on judicial notice that everything presented by the jew
industry is kosher?

That's the way the nuremberg "trials" were conducted.

That's the way everything do do with jews and their activities is conducted.

Unhappy Observer

"Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
> In article <i2hg9n$ipq$1@tornado.tornevall.net>, "Jason P"
> <invalid23@gogglemail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
>> > In article
>> > <3d63df8a-e675-4eef-8f41-cd4bedec090a@a4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
>> > Peter
>> > Peeler <peelerofpeters@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > <deletions>

>> > Why be satisfied with belief? Document an example of fraud on my part
>> > and
>> > you will have proof. Go for it, Bowser!
>> >

>> Seems to me... a lot of Jewish Zionists are satisfied with belief alone!
>
> We're not talking about Jewish Zionists. We are talking about whether you
> can present a single concrete example of my having committed fraud.

From what I've seen, there have been many examples of your making statements
of fact you cannot support. That's fraud.

On Jul 26, 2:11 am, hol...@mappi.helsinki.fi (Eugene Holman) wrote:

> We're not talking about Jewish Zionists. We are talking about whether you
> can present a single concrete example of my having committed fraud.
>

>He's not going to face up and say he's wrong.
>Typical behavior of this sort of poster...

Tell me why you post? You contribute nothing but hatred, lies, defamatory
statements and jew filt.

holman

In article <1Y53o.1685$FH2.891@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com>, "Unhappy
Observer" <not@allhappywithisrael.not> wrote:

> "Eugene Holman" <holman@mappi.helsinki.fi> wrote in message

<deletions>

> > We're not talking about Jewish Zionists. We are talking about whether you
> > can present a single concrete example of my having committed fraud.
>
> From what I've seen, there have been many examples of your making statements
> of fact you cannot support.

You mean like your claim that communism is Jewish?

> That's fraud.

No. A necessary attribute of fraud is willful intent to deceive. A
statement offered *bona fide* as fact, but to be found unsupported by
evidence, is a mistake or, in the case of something as obvious as your
claim that communism is Jewish, an imbecility.

Over,
Eugene Holman

george

On Jul 26, 1:58 pm, "Unhappy Observer" <n...@allhappywithisrael.not>
wrote:
> "george" <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote in message

> On Jul 26, 2:11 am, hol...@mappi.helsinki.fi (Eugene Holman) wrote:
>
> > We're not talking about Jewish Zionists. We are talking about whether you
> > can present a single concrete example of my having committed fraud.
>
> >He's not going to face up and say he's wrong.
> >Typical behavior of this sort of poster...
>
> Tell me why you post?  You contribute nothing but hatred, lies, defamatory
> statements and jew filt.

Oh?
Want to have the cramer style of posting measured against mine ??
We know how far that would go
And how about using a spell checker...