comp.lang.c++

Essential COM

Longjun

11/6/2008 4:03:00 PM

Hi, everybody.

I just want to access to the electronic version of <Essential COM>.
But I cannot find out it on google search engine. Is it to protect the
book copy right? Who can provide me some similar documents. I'm a
newer to COM.

Thanks.
2 Answers

Salt_Peter

On Nov 6, 11:03 am, Longjun <Longjun.Qi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everybody.
>
> I just want to access to the electronic version of <Essential COM>.
> But I cannot find out it on google search engine. Is it to protect the
> book copy right? Who can provide me some similar documents. I'm a
> newer to COM.
>
> Thanks.

This newsgroup is about C++.
If by COM you meant the Component Object Model then you probably are
looking for an Micro$oft newsgroup or forum.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/de...

ilko_partizan

On Nov 6, 6:03 pm, Longjun <Longjun.Qi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everybody.
>
> I just want to access to the electronic version of <Essential COM>.
> But I cannot find out it on google search engine. Is it to protect the
> book copy right?  Who can provide me some similar documents. I'm a
> newer to COM.
>
> Thanks.

Try with http://www.codep... in this web page are many COM
articles.