comp.lang.c++

Problems with menu in Builder C++ 6

Wojtek

11/5/2008 3:56:00 PM

Hello,

in one of windows of my programs the main menu of that window
does not work properly:
- submenu items don't show get visible when chosing main menu items
- main menu items only get lighted when one puts a mouse cursor over them,
but clicks don't fire onClick methods.

In other windows menus works OK, only in this one there are problems.y.

Have anyone seen such strange behaviour? What can be the source of the
problem?

Best regards,
Wojtek

1 Answer

Victor Bazarov

Wojtek wrote:
> in one of windows of my programs the main menu of that window
> does not work properly:
> - submenu items don't show get visible when chosing main menu items
> - main menu items only get lighted when one puts a mouse cursor over them,
> but clicks don't fire onClick methods.
>
> In other windows menus works OK, only in this one there are problems.y.
>
> Have anyone seen such strange behaviour? What can be the source of the
> problem?

The error is on the line 42 of your code. After you stared at it for a
few minutes, think of the topicality of *this newsgroup* and then ask
yourself whether you had posted in the right forum. And then discover
the 'borland.public.*' family of newsgroups (hint-hint).