comp.lang.c++

a little suggestion

jackie

11/5/2008 1:44:00 PM

i know this message may not be appropriate here,but i just want to ask
if i wanna learn c# from scratch,which book suits me the most,many
thanks
2 Answers

Michael DOUBEZ

jackie a écrit :
> i know this message may not be appropriate here,but i just want to ask
> if i wanna learn c# from scratch,which book suits me the most,many
> thanks

Since I don't know you and your experience, I cannot say which is more
appropriate for you. Moreover, I know next to nothing about C#.

A great place to ask is:
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
They might even have a FAQ somewhere about your question.

Good luck.

--
Michael

red floyd

jackie wrote:
> i know this message may not be appropriate here,but i just want to ask
> if i wanna learn c# from scratch,which book suits me the most,many
> thanks

That's all very nice, but why are you asking in a C++ newsgroup? C++
and C# are two completely separate languages.