comp.lang.c++

c++ pgms

ssitcse2006

11/5/2008 4:50:00 AM

i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
handling
9 Answers

Sjouke Burry

ssitcse2006 wrote:
> i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
> handling
Well, go ahead. Write them. Thats what makes you a programmer.

Ian Collins

ssitcse2006 wrote:
> i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
> handling

What on Earth is "DS pgms"?

--
Ian Collins

red floyd

ssitcse2006 wrote:
> i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
> handling

You can find a good source of them here:

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.ht...

Salt_Peter

On Nov 4, 11:50 pm, ssitcse2006 <visitkarn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
> handling

stop wanting, start doing
for starters, try google

you'll get the nitty gritty like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_D...

Jeff Schwab

red floyd wrote:
> ssitcse2006 wrote:
>> i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
>> handling
>
> You can find a good source of them here:
>
> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.ht...

Is that the c.l.c++ equivalent of Rick-rolling?

red floyd

Jeff Schwab wrote:
> red floyd wrote:
>> ssitcse2006 wrote:
>>> i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
>>> handling
>>
>> You can find a good source of them here:
>>
>> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.ht...
>
> Is that the c.l.c++ equivalent of Rick-rolling?

I didn't realize what DS pgms meant. I thought it was a homework request.

Jeff Schwab

red floyd wrote:
> Jeff Schwab wrote:
>> red floyd wrote:
>>>
>>> You can find a good source of them here:
>>>
>>> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.ht...
>>
>> Is that the c.l.c++ equivalent of Rick-rolling?
>
> I didn't realize what DS pgms meant. I thought it was a homework request.

I still don't know what "DS pgms" means. Salt_Peter's post implies that
it's an abbreviation of "programs for the Nintendo DS." Your link to
the FAQ was warranted.

maverik

On Nov 5, 9:08 am, Ian Collins <ian-n...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ssitcse2006 wrote:
> > i want c++ prorams for all DS pgms using templates and exception
> > handling
>
> What on Earth is "DS pgms"?

Does he/she mean "Data Structures ParadiGMS"?

red floyd

Jeff Schwab wrote:
> red floyd wrote:
>> Jeff Schwab wrote:

>>> Is that the c.l.c++ equivalent of Rick-rolling?
>>
>> I didn't realize what DS pgms meant. I thought it was a homework
>> request.
>
> I still don't know what "DS pgms" means. Salt_Peter's post implies that
> it's an abbreviation of "programs for the Nintendo DS." Your link to
> the FAQ was warranted.

Now that I think of it, it could be "data structures", in which case
it's definitely warranted.