Help with facebooker and Desktop Sessions

Gaston Ramos

5/5/2009 7:29:00 PM

Hi all, I'm trying to get a Facebook Desktop Session with facebooker
and rails 2.3.2
I'm trying this in the console:

>> session =3D Facebooker::Session::Desktop.create
=3D> #<Facebooker::Session::Desktop:0xb759d4b0
@secret_key=3D"123", @uid=3Dnil,
@api_key=3D"1234", @session_key=3Dnil, @expires=3Dnil,
@secret_from_session=3Dnil, @batch_request=3Dnil, @auth_token=3Dnil>

>> session.auth_token =3D "123456"
>> session.secure_with!("45678", uid, 0)

=3D> nil
>> session.user.friends

Facebooker::Session::IncorrectSignature: Incorrect signature

I get Incorrect signature error, anybody canb help me?

I got the session_key from a debug(@facebook_session) in my controller,
I need to get the session from a script that doesn't run in web browser.

So, the 2 Big questions are:

1- How can I create a Desktop User Session with facebooker from irb or from=
script with the email and the password of the user?

2- How can I get a Desktop User Session with facebooker from user session i=
d?

I'm working on a web service, so didn't run under a web browser

Versions:=20

Ruby 1.8.6#114
Rails 2.3.2
Facebooker 1.0.31

Thanks in advance.
--=20
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for mac=
hines
to execute."

(Abelson & Sussman, SICP, preface to the first edition)

+-------------------------------------+
Gast=F3n Ramos
http://gastonram...
GNU/Linux Counter user #450312

15 Answers

Jason P

------
>Why do you say that Jason P?

2 + 2 = 4

... you are the sum of your parts!

Jason P

alt.revisionism,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish

-------
>I know a little bit more than addition Jason. I know how to subtract,
>multiply and divide. Basic arithmetic. Not too good at decimals and
>fractions. Don't know any algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus
>and physics. I can make change. It seems to me you are discriminating
>against me because I don't have an education beyond taking several
>credits at a community college. I don't know what your education is
>but based on many of your posts I've read your an antisemitic idiot.
>If you had any schooling it didn't help you out in that regard. Best
>turn to something else to correct your mental vision.

>Michael Ragland

No discrimination... just reality... Ever hear of gestalt? If you did, you'd
know what I meant by 2 + 2 = 4.

When the shoe fits... you more or less are forced to wear it -- whether you
agree it fits, or not...

The trouble with 85 percent of the Judeophiles here is they simply don't get
simple concepts, which show they are plainly all smoke and mirrors. When you
keep promoting the existence of a bogeyman, in due course people will see
that the bogeyman doesn't really exist.

NOTHING
DISCRIMINATORY
ABOUT
IT...

2 + 2 = 4 !!!

holman

In article
<22930c91-4f64-4b2c-a59f-87c0209ae399@y11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragland@gmail.com> wrote:

><deletions>
>
> Why do you say that Jason P?

Because he, like many deniers, has nothing left in his quiver. They resort
to personal insults when the evidence overwhelms them.

Persevere,
Eugene Holman

holman

In article
<ce777663-b771-4acb-8928-a1144fd2022b@n19g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Ben
Cramer <bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 25, 6:24=A0am, hol...@mappi.helsinki.fi (Eugene Holman) wrote:
> > In article
> > <22930c91-4f64-4b2c-a59f-87c0209ae...@y11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > Michael Ragland <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ><deletions>
> >
> > > Why do you say that Jason P?
> >
> > Because he, like many deniers, has nothing left in his quiver. They resor=
> > to personal insults when the evidence overwhelms them.
>
> There is no evidence ever put by you clods, holmanstein.

Sez you. I recently posted a detailed, document-based case study of how
Estonian Jews were exterminated during the fall of 1941. You can reject it
as evidence if you will, but then you are faced with the obligation of
explaining how, when, why, and by whom all of this material in German and
Estonian archives was forged.

Your strategy is to reject all evidence of the Holocaust as a matter of
principle, without ever explaining why such a strategy is justified. In
that sense you are a far bigger clod than I could ever hope to be.

> All you ever
> put is distorted, untested, circumstantial bullshit. Bullshit which is
> protected at law from scrutiny.

Which law? I am posting from Finland, a country that has no laws against
Holocaust denial. Some of my evidence is from the Estonian National
Archives. Estonia is another country with no laws against Holocaust
denial. Untested? What am I supposed to do, rip off pieces of the
documents and subject the ink, paper, and handwriting/typing to forensic
analysis?

> You arseholes are able to call anyone you like what you like and get
> away with it completely because you are protected by the jew
> industries you support.

I am not protected by anyone. You spew such a smokescreen because you know
that I can justify my positions on the basis of solid evidence, while you
base your own on huffing, puffing, and because I say so-ism.

> What frauds you are.

You are not even a fraud, but just an impotent, ignorant, and clueless
cipher. Being a genuine industrial-strength fraud ? la David Irving would
be a step upwards for you.

Eugene Holman

------

>You seem to be discriminating again Ken McVay when you write when you
>wrote in one post, "Kenny McGoyVay is a perverted, homo, and child
>abuser, besides being a major leading legal scholar and pro-Jew scam
>artist.
>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!" How do you know he is a perverted homo
>and child abuser? Why do you call him a pro Jew scam artist? These are
>very simple questions. Can you answer them?

>Michael Ragland

Common knowledge among seasoned Usenet users... 2 + 2 = 4

Do some homework, I won't and can't do it for you!

AGAIN !!!! 2 + 2 = 4

Jason P

-----

>Or, as the jew Holocaust(tm) industry forces us to believe - 6m - 2.4m
>= 6m.

>Jews are so very good with numbers, yes?

Indeed!

>> ... you are the sum of your parts!- Hide quoted text -

Jason P

"L8 nuz" <pass_ion@msn.com> wrote in message
On Jul 24, 3:50 pm, Ben Cramer <bencram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 4:23 am, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
>

> > "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jul 24, 12:18 pm, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> > > "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > ------------

> > > You're an idiot!
>
> > > Michael Ragland
>
> > ------
>
> > >Why do you say that Jason P?
>
> > 2 + 2 = 4
>
> Or, as the jew Holocaust(tm) industry forces us to believe - 6m - 2.4m
> = 6m.
>
> Jews are so very good with numbers, yes?
>

> > ... you are the sum of your parts!- Hide quoted text -

-------

>that's how they make money:

>Jew (to the merchant): I gave you $6,000,000 last month
>Merchant: and I gave you back $2,400,000 last week
>J: so you owe me $6,000,000
>M: well, wait a minute, what do yo ---
>J: -- shut up, you fucken anti-semite!

Not counting the circled (K) kosher food tax. we all have to fork over at
the supermarkets...

The Peeler

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:16:34 -0700, Slimy Jason Pee, certainly one of the
dumbest trolls around, wrote:

> "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragland@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 24, 3:15 pm, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
>> alt.revisionism,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
>>
>> "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jul 24, 2:23 pm, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
>>

>>> "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> ------

>>> 2 + 2 = 4
>>
>>> ... you are the sum of your parts!
>>
>> -------
>>
>>>I know a little bit more than addition Jason. I know how to subtract,
>>>multiply and divide. Basic arithmetic. Not too good at decimals and
>>>fractions. Don't know any algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus
>>>and physics. I can make change. It seems to me you are discriminating
>>>against me because I don't have an education beyond taking several
>>>credits at a community college. I don't know what your education is
>>>but based on many of your posts I've read your an antisemitic idiot.
>>>If you had any schooling it didn't help you out in that regard. Best
>>>turn to something else to correct your mental vision.
>>>Michael Ragland
>>
>> No discrimination... just reality... Ever hear of gestalt? If you did,
>> you'd
>> know what I meant by 2 + 2 = 4.
>>
>> When the shoe fits... you more or less are forced to wear it -- whether
>> you
>> agree it fits, or not...
>>
>> The trouble with 85 percent of the Judeophiles here is they simply don't
>> get
>> simple concepts, which show they are plainly all smoke and mirrors. When
>> you
>> keep promoting the existence of a bogeyman, in due course people will see
>> that the bogeyman doesn't really exist.
>>
>> NOTHING
>> DISCRIMINATORY
>> ABOUT
>> IT...
>>
>> 2 + 2 = 4 !!!
>
> ------
>
>>You seem to be discriminating again Ken McVay when you write when you
>>wrote in one post, "Kenny McGoyVay is a perverted, homo, and child
>>abuser, besides being a major leading legal scholar and pro-Jew scam
>>artist.
>>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!" How do you know he is a perverted homo
>>and child abuser? Why do you call him a pro Jew scam artist? These are
>>very simple questions. Can you answer them?
>
>>Michael Ragland
>
> Common knowledge among seasoned Usenet users... 2 + 2 = 4
>
> Do some homework, I won't and can't do it for you!
>
> AGAIN !!!! 2 + 2 = 4

<BG> What an idiot!!! I mean, you are so BLATANTLY idiotic, even YOU should
be able to notice it by now! LOL

The Peeler

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:20:56 -0700, Slimy Jason Pee, certainly one of the
dumbest trolls around, wrote:

> "L8 nuz" <pass_ion@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 24, 3:50 pm, Ben Cramer <bencram...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 25, 4:23 am, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
>>

>>> "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> ------

>>> 2 + 2 = 4
>>
>> Or, as the jew Holocaust(tm) industry forces us to believe - 6m - 2.4m
>> = 6m.
>>
>> Jews are so very good with numbers, yes?
>>

>>> ... you are the sum of your parts!- Hide quoted text -

> -------
>
>>that's how they make money:
>
>>Jew (to the merchant): I gave you $6,000,000 last month
>>Merchant: and I gave you back $2,400,000 last week
>>J: so you owe me $6,000,000
>>M: well, wait a minute, what do yo ---
>>J: -- shut up, you fucken anti-semite!
>
> Not counting the circled (K) kosher food tax. we all have to fork over at
> the supermarkets...

Since your husband (Gary Rancid) left you, Slimy Jason Pee, you seem to be
willing to bed just with ANY dumb Nazi you can find! LOL

The Peeler

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:17:58 -0700, Slimy Jason Pee, certainly one of the
dumbest trolls around, wrote:

> "Ben Cramer" <bencramer7@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jul 25, 4:23 am, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
>> "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Jul 24, 12:18 pm, "Jason P" <jas...@invalid.com> wrote:
>>

>>> "Michael Ragland" <michaeleugeneragl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> ------------

>>> You're an idiot!
>>
>>> Michael Ragland
>>
>> ------
>>
>>>Why do you say that Jason P?
>>
>> 2 + 2 = 4
>
> -----
>
>>Or, as the jew Holocaust(tm) industry forces us to believe - 6m - 2.4m
>>= 6m.
>
>>Jews are so very good with numbers, yes?
>
> Indeed!

Seeing what you are engaging in, dumb Slimy Jason Pee, I changed the title
appropriately, Slimy Jason Pee! <G>