http://rubypan.org/ version 1.1.0 has been released!

Aaron Patterson

5/4/2009 6:34:00 PM

http://ru... version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://ru...>

RubyPAN dot org is like CPAN dot org but for Ruby Gems. The source for
rubypan.org is located here:

http://github.com/tenderlove/rubypan/t...

To report a bug, fork my repository, write a test for the bug, then fix
the bug and send me a pull request. You should especially work on
sending me a new logo.

### CHANGES

### 1.1.0

* New Features
* Authors page lists gems by author
* Recent lists recent gems
* Recent has RSS / Atom feeds
* rate gem releases 1-5 (by-release-by-sessionid) (Thanks Mark Holton!)

### CURRENT BUGS

* Hopefully move rubypan.org to search.rubygems.org
* Also, it needs a new logo
* Only gem releases are rated, ratings need to be aggregated for gems

* <http://ru...>

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovem...

1 Answer

aks

On May 4, 11:34 am, Aaron Patterson <aa...@tenderlovemaking.com>
wrote:
> http://rubypan.o... 1.0.0 has been released!
>
> * <http://rubypa...
>
> RubyPAN dot org is like CPAN dot org but for Ruby Gems.  The source for
> rubypan.org is located here:

How hard is it to add "categories" of gems, which would allow much
easier browsing and searching?