comp.lang.python

Public Python Training Classes

Steve Holden

2/18/2008 8:09:00 PM

Holden Web is pleased to announce the availability of public classes in
the Python language. The current schedule is available at

http://holdenweb.com/py...

Our initial classes are mostly introductory, but we are also offering
experimental half-day seminars, the first two of which are revised
editions of Steve Holden's popular tutorials on wxPython and the DB API.

If you know of anyone with Python training requirements we would
appreciate your bringing this notice to their attention.

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
Holden Web LLC http://www.hold...

Greg P

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:32:37 +0100, "John Turner"
<nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

><habshi@anony.net> wrote
>
>> Should people who deliberately make themselves unemployable by
>> wearing a face veil be entitled to tax paid welfare benefits?
>
>Why restrict it to those who wear a veil? What about those who cover
>themselves in tattoos, have extreme hairstyles, refuse to wash or wear dirty
>or scruffy clothes? The list could go on & on.

Yep.
I've been robbed of more money by blokes dressed in chalk stripe suits
than ever by tattooed denim clad youves

Ian

"Shylock" <hairyharry@fastmail.fm> wrote in message
[....]

>Would anyone stop the "Catholic Nun" from wearing her religious
>habitat?

British nuns don't wear a nunnery.