comp.lang.python

Re: How to get current module object

Unnamed One

2/18/2008 5:10:00 PM

Alex wrote:
> function and class namespaces have __name__ attribute too
I was wrong - these were function and class _objects'_ namespaces
10 Answers

plainolamerican

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 5:13:59 PM UTC-5, The Peeler wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:07:58 -0700 (PDT), plainstupidamerican wrote:
>

> >> I aint asked any pardon for anything I've done.
>

> > I'm a good old Jew
>
> > ---
>
> > only if you're in the middle east with the other abrahamic animals.
>

> None of your business, oh plain stupid one!

None of your business
---
the extortion of the US government by jews is my business.

only one solution: the brazen bull!!!

The Peeler

On Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:15:07 -0700 (PDT), plainstupidamerican wrote:

>>> I'm a good old Jew
>>
>>> ---
>>
>>> only if you're in the middle east with the other abrahamic animals.
>>
>> None of your business, oh plain stupid one!
>
> None of your business
> ---
> the extortion of the US government by jews is my business.

Where he lives and what he posts on sci is NONE of your BUSINESS, you plain
stupid TROLL!

> only one solution: the brazen bull!!!

Only one solution for you, oh, plain stupid one: psychiatric treatment!

The Revd

In article <ae40870c-e14d-4daa-8b15-e35b0fa88430@googlegroups.com>,
plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:

> only one solution: the brazen bull!!!

But before this can take place, you will have to extract
the Bull from the foul, wrinkled depths of your anus,
where it languishes by the used condoms leaking muzzie
sperm all over the place...

plainolamerican

On Monday, April 7, 2014 3:45:55 PM UTC-5, The Revd wrote:
> In article <ae40870c-e14d-4daa-8b15-e35b0fa88430@googlegroups.com>,
>
> plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > only one solution: the brazen bull!!!
>

> But before this can take place, you will have to extract
>
> the Bull from the foul, wrinkled depths of your anus,
>
> where it languishes by the used condoms leaking muzzie
>
> sperm all over the place...

keep your silly religious war with the muzzies out of America, yidwhorechild.

??? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ???????

On Monday, April 7, 2014 5:48:04 PM UTC-6, plainolamerican wrote:
> On Monday, April 7, 2014 3:45:55 PM UTC-5, The Revd wrote:
>
> > In article <ae40870c-e14d-4daa-8b15-e35b0fa88430@googlegroups.com>,
>

> > plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > only one solution: the brazen bull!!!
>

> > But before this can take place, you will have to extract
>

> > the Bull from the foul, wrinkled depths of your anus,
>

> > where it languishes by the used condoms leaking muzzie
>

> > sperm all over the place...
>

> keep your silly religious war with the muzzies out of America, yidwhorechild.

That was your mother that all those good times guys fucked not mine. I come from good people not like you.

plainolamerican

On Monday, April 7, 2014 8:40:46 PM UTC-5, ????? ?????? ????? ??????? wrote:
> On Monday, April 7, 2014 5:48:04 PM UTC-6, plainolamerican wrote:
>
> > On Monday, April 7, 2014 3:45:55 PM UTC-5, The Revd wrote:

> > > But before this can take place, you will have to extract
>

> > > the Bull from the foul, wrinkled depths of your anus,
>

> > > where it languishes by the used condoms leaking muzzie
>

> > > sperm all over the place...
>

> > keep your silly religious war with the muzzies out of America, yidwhorechild.
>

> That was your mother that all those good times guys fucked not mine. I come from good people not like you.

hat was your mother that all those good times guys fucked not mine.
---
sorry to break it to you ... you're mother was a jewish whore.

I come from good people not like you.
---
your a jew ... what could be worse?

The Revd

On Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:48:04 -0700 (PDT), plainolamerican
<plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, April 7, 2014 3:45:55 PM UTC-5, Jakobsohn wrote:
>> In article <ae40870c-e14d-4daa-8b15-e35b0fa88430@googlegroups.com>,
>>
>> plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > only one solution: the brazen bull!!!
>>

>> But before this can take place, you will have to extract
>>
>> the Bull from the foul, wrinkled depths of your anus,
>>
>> where it languishes by the used condoms leaking muzzie
>>
>> sperm all over the place...
>
>keep your silly religious war with the muzzies out of America, yidwhorechild.

The jew raghead Jakobsohn seems to think that jew ragheads are somehow
superior to muzzie ragheads! LOLK

??? ???? ????? ?????? ????? ???????

On Monday, April 7, 2014 9:21:54 PM UTC-6, plainolamerican wrote:
> On Monday, April 7, 2014 8:40:46 PM UTC-5, ????? ?????? ????? ??????? wrote:

> > > keep your silly religious war with the muzzies out of America, yidwhorechild.
>

> > That was your mother that all those good times guys fucked not mine. I come from good people not like you.
>

> hat was your mother that all those good times guys fucked not mine.
>
> ---
>
> sorry to break it to you ... you're mother was a jewish whore.
>

> I come from good people not like you.
>
> ---
>
> your a jew ... what could be worse?

Here is how it will happen. He, maybe even a she will face you, say your name and at the moment you acknowledge your identity, the person that will just address you will bust a 22 caliber cap in your forehead from a 22 shell with half the load of powder so to make a ***poof*** sound like the poofter you are. You will fall to the ground dead so your carcass can be food for the foul of the heavens and the beasts of the fields and all witnesses will know there is a G-d in Israel.

The Peeler

On Mon, 7 Apr 2014 20:21:54 -0700 (PDT), plainstupidamerican wrote:

>> That was your mother that all those good times guys fucked not mine. I come from good people not like you.
>
> hat was your mother that all those good times guys fucked not mine.
> ---
> sorry to break it to you ... you're mother was a jewish whore.
>
> I come from good people not like you.
> ---
> your a jew ... what could be worse?

That's easy: being something like you, you primitive mentally challenged
Usenet troll! <BG>

The Peeler

On Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:48:04 -0700 (PDT), plainstupidamerican wrote:

>> But before this can take place, you will have to extract
>>
>> the Bull from the foul, wrinkled depths of your anus,
>>
>> where it languishes by the used condoms leaking muzzie
>>
>> sperm all over the place...
>
> keep your silly religious war with the muzzies out of America, yidwhorechild.

Keep your disgusting presence out of sci, you sick troll!