[ANN] rspec 1.2.6 Released

David Chelimsky

5/1/2009 4:57:00 AM

rspec version 1.2.6 has been released!

Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.

Changes:

### Version 1.2.6 / 2009-04-30

* bug fixes
* gem actually built with spec executable

* <http://rspe...
* <http://rubyforge.org/projects...
* <http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec...
* <rspec-users@rubyforge.org>
* <rspec-devel@rubyforge.org>

2 Answers

Eric Hodel

On Apr 30, 2009, at 21:57, David Chelimsky wrote:
> rspec version 1.2.6 has been released!
>
> Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
>
> Changes:
>
> ### Version 1.2.6 / 2009-04-30
>
> * bug fixes
> * gem actually built with spec executable

Yeah, my bad :(

David Chelimsky

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Eric Hodel <drbrain@segment7.net> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2009, at 21:57, David Chelimsky wrote:
>>
>> rspec version 1.2.6 has been released!
>>
>> Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby.
>>
>> Changes:
>>
>> ### Version 1.2.6 / 2009-04-30
>>
>> * bug fixes
>> =A0* gem actually built with spec executable
>
> Yeah, my bad :(

While you're claiming the bad, you can also claim the *good* for
helping me get it fixed and out the door within minutes of when I
contacted you. Thank you for that.

Cheers,
David