comp.lang.c++

#import

Christopher

11/1/2008 2:28:00 PM

I am having to use some MS libraries and the only way I can get them
to work is to use the #import keyword.

I have never used it before. Is it a bad idea to do that in a header?
I think all it does is generate and include headers for a library, but
I am not sure what other effects it may have.
1 Answer

Christopher

On Nov 1, 9:28 am, Christopher <cp...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> I am having to use some MS libraries and the only way I can get them
> to work is to use the #import keyword.
>
> I have never used it before. Is it a bad idea to do that in a header?
> I think all it does is generate and include headers for a library, but
> I am not sure what other effects it may have.

Apologies, I just found out it is MS specific. Figures.
I'll go bother them on thier newsgroup. I so hate COM.