comp.lang.c++

I dunno what to put as subject

Anarki

10/31/2008 5:18:00 AM

I have a windows based game i know its name that comes on the title
bar of the window. To pick up the items in the game i need to press a
particular key(99% in-game time i have to press this key). In VC++
(Ver 6.0) i know i could do it with Findwindow and sendmessage
functions(microsoft specific). Unfortunately i have no setup of VC++
all i have is g++ in cygwin. I would like to know is it possible to do
tht program just using g++ in cygwin. If its possible please do
mention it, if any external libraries needed plz tell tht also
3 Answers

Paavo Helde

Anarki <Deepchand.P@gmail.com> kirjutas:

> I have a windows based game i know its name that comes on the title
> bar of the window. To pick up the items in the game i need to press a
> particular key(99% in-game time i have to press this key). In VC++
> (Ver 6.0) i know i could do it with Findwindow and sendmessage
> functions(microsoft specific). Unfortunately i have no setup of VC++
> all i have is g++ in cygwin. I would like to know is it possible to do
> tht program just using g++ in cygwin.

The functionality is part of Windows SDK so it should be accessible also
through cygwin. However, this has nothing to do with C++. You would get
better help in some cygwin list or group.

Paavo

Michael Ejercito

"The Revd" wrote in message

>On Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:08:57 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
><mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>ethicsalarms.com/2014/03/30/lets-adopt-adam-weinsteins-values-and-arrest-adam-weinstein/
>>
>>Let's Adopt Adam Weinstein's Values And Arrest Adam Weinstein

>As a jew asshole, Adam Weinstein is EXEMPT from values.
No, he has values which are in opposition to the values of us Americans.

Michael

The Revd

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:44:58 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Revd" <peeling@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 06:58:05 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
>> <mejercit@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Revd" wrote in message

>>> No, he has values which are in opposition to the values of
>>
>> No, as a subhuman he is EXEMPT from all values.
>>
>>>us Americans.
>>
>> You're an undocumented Flippino gook, not an American!
> You are a Nazi.

You are a craven gook anilinguist desperately in need of new material.