comp.lang.python

Re: Accessing Oracle/Access database py2.4

M.-A. Lemburg

2/15/2008 7:46:00 PM

On 2008-02-15 17:06, Ahmed, Shakir wrote:
> I was used import odbc to connect oracle or access table before, now I
> switched to python 2.4 and is giving me error message. I appreciate any
> help on that.

The win32 odbc module is very old and no longer maintained.

If you're looking for a reliable ODBC module, please have a
look at our mxODBC package for Python:

http://www.e...products/pyth...

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Feb 15 2008)