comp.lang.python

RELEASED zif.sedna 0.9 beta2

Jim Washington

2/15/2008 3:48:00 PM

zif.sedna provides python access to the very cool XML database, Sedna,
available at http://modis.ispras..., under Apache 2.0 license.

It's not about kool-aid or sit-ups. It's another option for storing,
modifying, and retrieving hierarchical data.

zif.sedna is available from the Python Package Index.

zif.sedna provides a dbapi-like interface (connections and cursors).

zif.sedna provides a database adapter for Zope(3) and now has preliminary
instructions for use with pylons.

Sedna is a product of the Sedna Team at the Institute for System
Programming, Russian Academy of Sciences .

zif.sedna is just an adapter package.

-Jim Washington
4 Answers

Brave Burger

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
> On Apr 18, 6:07 am, "Brave Burger" <b...@veburg.er> wrote:
>> livvy wrote:
>>> Look, if I could turn water into wine, and break bread and
>>> fish and it would keep multiplying, I would be the the greatest
>>> drunk ever, and I would say, fuck you all, while I would walk
>>> across the ocean. ;o)
>>> And what did he do with those gifts? Ah, jesus could have
>>> had such a great life. ;o)
>>
>>> Perhaps a being did turn water into wine, and so forth. Nothing to do
>>> with
>>> you, as much as you hate that. You would say f*^k you all....so you.
>>> Nothing to do with anything else; guess it's all about you, eh?
>>
>>> "And what did he do with those gifts? Ah, jesus could have
>>> had such a great life. ;o)"
>>
>> Yeah, Jesus did have a great life; you don't
>> believe, that's fine, so why even comment?
>>
>> There's nothing here for you. And yet, you can't shut up....
>> ah, here it comes, I don`t agree with what you say, so I
>> think you are not allowed to say anything in here, very mature.
>> Well too bad, I can and I shall.
>> You can always ignore me, like you ignore reality
>>
>> why does a person behave like that?
>> Like what? Not according to your wishes?
>> Because we are all free individials
>
> The Christians don't know how to escape ridicule. I think they should
> like the cockroaches and hide in places.
>
> I can't wait to display my new shirt: 'GOD IS A BIG COCKROACH!'
>
> But hey, this is the wrong thread! ;)

Hmm I must make one of those.
"My salvation is liberation from the Creator
and it's creation" ;o)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana

On Apr 24, 11:22 am, "Brave Burger" <b...@veburg.er> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

> >> Yeah, Jesus did have a great life; you don't
> >> believe, that's fine, so why even comment?
>
> >> There's nothing here for you. And yet, you can't shut up....
> >> ------------------------------------------
> >> ah, here it comes, I don`t agree with what you say, so I
> >> think you are not allowed to say anything in here, very mature.
> >> Well too bad, I can and I shall.
> >> You can always ignore me, like you ignore reality
> >> ------------------------------------------
>
> >> why does a person behave like that?
> >> ------------------------------------------
> >> Like what? Not according to your wishes?
> >> Because we are all free individials
> >> ------------------------------------------
>
> > The Christians don't know how to escape ridicule. I think they should
> > like the cockroaches and hide in places.
>
> > I can't wait to display my new shirt: 'GOD IS A BIG COCKROACH!'
>
> > But hey, this is the wrong thread! ;)
>
> Hmm I must make one of those.
> "My salvation is liberation from the Creator
> and it's creation" ;o)

You must hide in the jungles of Congo and even there the missionaries
can reach you. ;)

Brave Burger

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:
> On Apr 24, 11:22 am, "Brave Burger" <b...@veburg.er> wrote:
>> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

>>> The Christians don't know how to escape ridicule. I think they should
>>> like the cockroaches and hide in places.
>>
>>> I can't wait to display my new shirt: 'GOD IS A BIG COCKROACH!'
>>
>>> But hey, this is the wrong thread! ;)
>>
>> Hmm I must make one of those.
>> "My salvation is liberation from the Creator
>> and it's creation" ;o)
>
> You must hide in the jungles of Congo and even there the missionaries
> can reach you. ;)

Even worse, those people those missionaries reached are now coming here
to "save me" with their jesus crap. I am not kidding.

On May 1, 4:08 am, "Brave Burger" <b...@veburg.er> wrote:
> His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

> >> Hmm I must make one of those.
> >> "My salvation is liberation from the Creator
> >> and it's creation" ;o)
>
> > You must hide in the jungles of Congo and even there the missionaries
> > can reach you. ;)
>
> Even worse, those people those missionaries reached are now coming here
> to "save me" with their jesus crap. I am not kidding.

I'm telling you. You hide in the bushes until it is safe to come out.
Pray the lions eat them! ;)