comp.lang.python

View life as a continuous learning experience.

grazzy.cool@gmail.com

2/14/2008 6:12:00 AM

View life as a continuous learning experience.

http://smallbusinessebooks.google...

http://smallbusiness-ebooks.blo...
2 Answers

DGDevin

"sweetbac" wrote in message news:ja3dfu$qig$1@dont-email.me...

> Obviously, my newsgroup account has been compromised.

The increased literacy and empathy should have tipped us off.

> I somehow feel violated.

And that's saying something.

Neil X

> Sweetbac wrote:
>
> There are numerous other posts here that are not from my hand
> ...the "Any Love for REO Speedwagon?" posting a prime example.
> Anyone who knows me realises I gave up on them YEARS ago.
> I somehow feel violated.

<PENTALTY!! Delay of Game!> The REO Speedwagon backpeddle is 6
months late. This is clearly Hi Infedelity. You Can't Fight This
Feeling, just Take It On the Run. Unless you cease and desist, we
will be unable to Keep On LovingYou.

Peace,
CCX