comp.lang.python

Truncated postings

lloyd

2/13/2008 7:05:00 PM

Hello,Over the past 24 hours or so, all of my Python-List e-mails have been truncated to subject list only. No posts. Are others experiencing this problem? Or is it just on my end?Thanks,Lloyd R. Prentice

1 Answer

Russell E. Owen

In article <mailman.741.1202929486.9267.python-list@python.org>,
lloyd@paisite.com wrote:

> Hello,

Over the past 24 hours or so, all of my Python-List e-mails have been
> truncated to subject list only. No posts.

Are others experiencing this
> problem? Or is it just on my end?

Thanks,

Lloyd R. Prentice

I'm not seeing that. But:
- I use gmane
- Your posting has some weird characters in it (they show up on my
screen as sort of box/arrow containing an x) so maybe something about
your email format is making the list server upset.

-- Russell