comp.lang.python

IDLE: Clearing Breakpoints and Find with Help

wolf_tracks

2/12/2008 7:04:00 PM

How does one clear all breakpoints or even list where they are? When looking
at the source code, is it possible to tell which line number is used for a
statement. When I bring up the Help--Python Docs, the link to how-to is broken.

Release 2.4.4.

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>
1 Answer

wolf_tracks

I'll add a couple more. I forgot to mention that it seems impossible to do a
Ctrl-F for a "Find" within the Help text. Is there another way? Is it
possible to set IDLE so that it goes to another folder other than the
install folder when I start it? Why doe both close and exit do the same
thing? I would have thought Close meant to just close the open py file.