Zlib::GzipFile::Error) not in gzip format

Rémi Gagnon

4/23/2009 2:36:00 PM

hello,

since now I can't install or update any gems. I got this error.

C:\>gem install rails
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Zlib::GzipFile::Error)
not in gzip format

I'm on vista and it was working last week for sure.

any suggestions?

Rémi

Rémi Gagnon

Rémi Gagnon wrote:
> hello,
>
> since now I can't install or update any gems. I got this error.
>
> C:\>gem install rails
> ERROR: While executing gem ... (Zlib::GzipFile::Error)
> not in gzip format
>

> I'm on vista and it was working last week for sure.
>
> any suggestions?
>
> Rémi

never mind, it looks like we are having dns issue here.

sorry

Michel Brito

hi

gem update --system