comp.lang.python

callback send data to webpage

Will

2/12/2008 6:11:00 AM

I have a small python script with a callback in it that receives data
from another app. Everytime the callback gets data, I'd like to send it
into a webpage w/o refreshing the entire webpage.

Anyone know of a tutorial that would help do that?

1 Answer

Bruno Desthuilliers

Will a écrit :
> I have a small python script with a callback in it that receives data
> from another app. Everytime the callback gets data, I'd like to send it
> into a webpage w/o refreshing the entire webpage.
>
> Anyone know of a tutorial that would help do that?

The best thing to do would be to learn how HTTP works. Then have a look
at Ajax and Comet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_%28prog...
http://c...
http://www.irishdev.com/NewsArticle.as...