Re: [ANN] Lone Star Twitter Conference 2009

James Gray

4/23/2009 2:35:00 AM

On Apr 22, 2009, at 9:25 PM, <jimfreeze@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Lone Star Ruby Conference is being renamed. We
> are now LSTC, the Lone Star Twitter Conference.
>
> We are accepting submissions for talks that have
> anything to do with Twitter, tweets, twitter-mania,
> you name it.
>
> We also have new keynote speakers. This year we will
> have Oprah and Ashton Kutcher as our keynote speakers.
>
> It should be an exciting conference!
>
> Okay, now that I have your attention, the deadline for
> speaker submissions is getting close.

Priceless!

James Edward Gray II

3 Answers

Rick DeNatale

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM, James Gray <james@grayproductions.net> wrote:
> On Apr 22, 2009, at 9:25 PM, <jimfreeze@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Lone Star Ruby Conference is being renamed. We
>> are now LSTC, the Lone Star Twitter Conference.
>>
>> We are accepting submissions for talks that have
>> anything to do with Twitter, tweets, twitter-mania,
>> you name it.
>>
>> We also have new keynote speakers. This year we will
>> have Oprah and Ashton Kutcher as our keynote speakers.
>>
>> It should be an exciting conference!
>>
>> Okay, now that I have your attention, the deadline for
>> speaker submissions is getting close.
>
> Priceless!

Does this mean than only 120 characters will be allowed to attend?

--
Rick DeNatale

Blog: http://talklikeaduck.denh...
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Ri...
WWR: http://www.workingwithrails.com/person/9021-ric...
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/ri...

James Gray

On Apr 23, 2009, at 8:35 AM, Rick DeNatale wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM, James Gray <james@grayproductions.net
> > wrote:
>> On Apr 22, 2009, at 9:25 PM, <jimfreeze@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Lone Star Ruby Conference is being renamed. We
>>> are now LSTC, the Lone Star Twitter Conference.
>>>
>>> We are accepting submissions for talks that have
>>> anything to do with Twitter, tweets, twitter-mania,
>>> you name it.
>>>
>>> We also have new keynote speakers. This year we will
>>> have Oprah and Ashton Kutcher as our keynote speakers.
>>>
>>> It should be an exciting conference!
>>>
>>> Okay, now that I have your attention, the deadline for
>>> speaker submissions is getting close.
>>
>> Priceless!
>
> Does this mean than only 120 characters will be allowed to attend?

Rick, did you just reveal yourself as a non-Twitter addict? (Twitter
allows 140 characters.) Shame on you!

James Edward Gray II

Rick DeNatale

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:41 AM, James Gray <james@grayproductions.net> wro=
te:
> On Apr 23, 2009, at 8:35 AM, Rick DeNatale wrote:
>
>> Does this mean than only 120 characters will be allowed to attend?
>
> Rick, did you just reveal yourself as a non-Twitter addict? =A0(Twitter a=
llows
> 140 characters.) =A0Shame on you!

No, I just revealed my occasional, and seemingly all to frequent innumeracy=
! <G>

--=20