microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Re: How to copy part of a form to the clipboard and/or print that part

Mojo

7/12/2011 5:36:00 PM

Hi All

Hope my subject makes sense!!

I'm doing a VB6 app that has a region of the form taken up by a shockwave
flash object.

I was under the impression that the built in printing capabilities of the
flash/swf object would print out OK, but everything prints out black even
though all is OK on screen.

To get round this I was thinking of finding a way of copying/capturing the
flash object as a sort of set region screen capture and then telling the
user to paste this into Word or something.

Is there an easy way to screen capture this so that I can paste it into
something or literally print it straight to the printer?

Many thanks in advance for any pointers you can give.

1 Answer

Karl E. Peterson

Mojo formulated on Tuesday :
> Hi All
>
> Hope my subject makes sense!!
>
> I'm doing a VB6 app that has a region of the form taken up by a shockwave
> flash object.
>
> I was under the impression that the built in printing capabilities of the
> flash/swf object would print out OK, but everything prints out black even
> though all is OK on screen.
>
> To get round this I was thinking of finding a way of copying/capturing the
> flash object as a sort of set region screen capture and then telling the
> user to paste this into Word or something.
>
> Is there an easy way to screen capture this so that I can paste it into
> something or literally print it straight to the printer?
>
> Many thanks in advance for any pointers you can give.

Dude! Don't multipost! Answered elsewhere.

--
How To Capture and Print the Screen, a Form, or Any Window
http://support.microsoft.com...