Anton

7/5/2011 11:32:00 PM

I hesitate to call them hacks, but has anyone done any "adjustments" to
the IDE to help functionality?

e.g.
increase the Ctrl-Shift-F2 buffer size?
search and replace RegEx, multiple search and replace items in one
dialog? Could be an Add-In.
unhook Ctrl-F3 from the Find dialog so it would be global always?
programmatic Immediate.Clear?

Others?
What has been done other than MZ-Tools?

1 Answer

Abhishek

there is one tool named 'AxTools CodeSMART' it adds a lot of features like
tabs etc but it is paid.