comp.lang.python

Re: Why the HELL has nobody answered my question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dotan Cohen

2/2/2008 12:10:00 PM

On 31/01/2008, Shane Geiger <sgeiger@ncee.net> wrote:> The answer is here:> http://www.google.com/search?q=gene+expression+programming+pyt... anymore. Now, that page is all links to this thread!Dotan Cohenhttp://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.il?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-...: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
1 Answer

Bob Eld

<theloneranger100@aol.com> wrote in message

May 2008 12:35:59 -0700, Screen Beret wrote:
> > > Yup..........It's TIME to RE-State the TRUTHS about Oil.............
>
> snip...
>
> > And now for the real truths:
>
> > There are, as yet, untapped reserves of oil, but the amount of oil is
> > definitely finite and we have passed the point where the amount of oil
> > left is more than what we have already used up.
>
> No proof of that........We keep finding more Oil all the
> time.........Besides, didja know that Oil in an Organic Product of the
> Earth and the Earth STILL Produces Oil?.........I certainly hope
> you're not one of the Morons that still thinks that Oil came from
> Dinosaurs...........Or are you?
>
> Maybe not from Dinosaurs but from algae, diatoms and other plants and
small
> critters buried in the mud over eons. Yes, there would certainly be oil
> deposited today, but the rate is miniscule and in no way can have any
effect
> what so ever on our present usage. Because of the very slow rate of
> deposition, it takes millions of years for appreciable accumulation and
very
> long periods to "cook" the organic material into oil.
>
> Since about 1960 the amount of new oil found each year has been LESS than
> the consumption. We are NOT finding significant new oil all of the time,
as
> you claim. New fields recently found like in the deep Gulf of Mexico are
> helpful but in no way make up for the always increasing demand.
>
> We are nearing the end of the oil age, period. It is the "Moron" who does
> not acknowledge that fact. ALL of the world's major fields like in Saudi
> Arabia and elsewhere are now in decline. Peak oil has passed and it's down
> hill from now on, baby!

Dream On, Dork..........

Another reasoned, scientific reply from our resident rocket scientist and
all around genius, dont-cha-know! Gee, I wish I was as smart as you then I'd
know about all of this science stuff. Yup!