comp.lang.python

Re: Why the HELL has nobody answered my question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Fetchinson

1/31/2008 12:55:00 AM

> I do not understand why no one has answered the following question:
>
> Has anybody worked with Gene Expression Programming????

Hmmmmm, maybe because nobody did? Just a thought. It can also be that
everyone worked with it but everyone is part of a big conspiracy not
to answer any of your emails just to make you act weird. I'm not sure,
I'm really not sure.
4 Answers

Grant Edwards

On 2008-01-31, Daniel Fetchinson <fetchinson@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I do not understand why no one has answered the following question:
>>
>> Has anybody worked with Gene Expression Programming????
>
> Hmmmmm, maybe because nobody did? Just a thought. It can also be that
> everyone worked with it but everyone is part of a big conspiracy not
> to answer any of your emails just to make you act weird.

That's it then, now we're going to have to kill you...

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! Wait... is this a FUN
at THING or the END of LIFE in

Steve Holden

Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2008-01-31, Daniel Fetchinson <fetchinson@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> I do not understand why no one has answered the following question:
>>>
>>> Has anybody worked with Gene Expression Programming????
>> Hmmmmm, maybe because nobody did? Just a thought. It can also be that
>> everyone worked with it but everyone is part of a big conspiracy not
>> to answer any of your emails just to make you act weird.
>
> That's it then, now we're going to have to kill you...

Look guys, I thought we'd agreed that the PSU was no longer to be

Steve Holden

Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2008-01-31, Daniel Fetchinson <fetchinson@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> I do not understand why no one has answered the following question:
>>>
>>> Has anybody worked with Gene Expression Programming????
>> Hmmmmm, maybe because nobody did? Just a thought. It can also be that
>> everyone worked with it but everyone is part of a big conspiracy not
>> to answer any of your emails just to make you act weird.
>
> That's it then, now we're going to have to kill you...

Look guys, I thought we'd agreed that the PSU was no longer to be

Neil Hodgson

Steve Holden wrote:
> Look guys, I thought we'd agreed that the PSU was no longer to be

How did Steve manage to click send again after the para