comp.lang.c++

WMI Programming !!

Samant.Trupti@gmail.com

I ma using WMI Query "Select * from AntiVirusProduct". If I do not
find a specific product or it is disable, then I have to insert some
lines to AntiVirusProduct table. Is it possible? If not then what I
need to update so that next time WMI pick the product. How
AntiVirusProduct table get filled?

Thanks in advance
TS
2 Answers

jt

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:07:51 -0700, Samant.Trupti@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I ma using WMI Query "Select * from AntiVirusProduct". If I do not
> find a specific product or it is disable, then I have to insert some
> lines to AntiVirusProduct table. Is it possible? If not then what I
> need to update so that next time WMI pick the product. How
> AntiVirusProduct table get filled?

And your C++ question was...?

--
Lionel B

osmium

<Samant.Trupti@gmail.com> wrote:

> I ma using WMI Query "Select * from AntiVirusProduct". If I do not
> find a specific product or it is disable, then I have to insert some
> lines to AntiVirusProduct table. Is it possible? If not then what I
> need to update so that next time WMI pick the product. How
> AntiVirusProduct table get filled?

This is not a good place to post such a question. There are probably many
places that are better, my first thought is the news group:
24hoursupport.helpdesk