comp.lang.c++

Copy Clipboard in file

Over

10/3/2008 9:57:00 PM

Hi

it's possible with language C ,copying the clipboard
of WinXp into file.txt?

which function must be use.

Thanks

3 Answers

Erik Wikström

On 2008-10-03 23:57, Over wrote:
> Hi
>
> it's possible with language C ,copying the clipboard
> of WinXp into file.txt?

Possibly yes.

> which function must be use.

Don't know. First of, in here we discuss C++, not C (use comp.lang.c for
that). And, more importantly this is all platform-specific. You should
try asking in one of the windows programming groups and they will help you.

--
Erik Wikström

Over

">
>> which function must be use.
>
> Don't know. First of, in here we discuss C++, not C (use comp.lang.c for
> that). And, more importantly this is all platform-specific.

win xp win32 api, compilator Mingw and Djgpp

> Erik Wikström

Thanks

Victor Bazarov

Over wrote:
> ">
>>> which function must be use.
>> Don't know. First of, in here we discuss C++, not C (use comp.lang.c for
>> that). And, more importantly this is all platform-specific.
>
> win xp win32 api, compilator Mingw and Djgpp
>
>> Erik Wikstrom
>
> Thanks

comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

You're welcome