Canvas#top= in Shoes

Joel

4/10/2009 4:13:00 PM

In the hunt for a bug in Shoes, which I need to fix for my app, I have
been trying to determine where the "top=" instance method for the Canvas
class is defined in C (most of shoes is written in C)

So far, I've looked for the following in source:
1. rb_define_method - a bunch of methods for cCanvas have been defined,
but top= doesn't seem to be there in the list.
2. rb_define_attr
3. grep of the entire source for "top="
4. grep of source for attr_accessor
5. seeing where method_missing was being used on calling Canvas#top=.
Canvas.instance_methods has "top=" in its list so method_missing is not
being used.

Anything else I should've checked for?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!