comp.lang.python

wx.EVT_RIGHT_UP strangeness?

JimT

1/26/2008 7:09:00 AM

I'm playing with wxPython 2.8.7.1 on OS X 10.4.11 with MacPython 2.5

I ran the demo program found what may be a bug with the right mouse
button up event.

The demo is ShapedWindow.py. Everthing thing seems to work fine except
that right
clicking does not close the window. Tracing the program shows that the
event never
fires.

Upon closer scrutiny I discovered if you bind the wx.EVT_RIGHT_DOWN event, the
wx.EVT_RIGHT_UP now fires. I tried this in a couple programs and the
behavior is
consistent.

Is this the way it is supposed to work? If not, am I the only one with
this problem?