comp.lang.c++

Is comp.std.c++ inactive?

Ioannis Vranos

10/1/2008 9:51:00 AM

I posted a message to comp.std.c++, then I checked Google and I found
out that the last message in comp.std.c++ is on January 6.

Does anyone know if that newsgroup is inactive/disabled/abandoned?
2 Answers

Victor Bazarov

Ioannis Vranos wrote:
> I posted a message to comp.std.c++, then I checked Google and I found
> out that the last message in comp.std.c++ is on January 6.
>
> Does anyone know if that newsgroup is inactive/disabled/abandoned?

They experienced a catastrophic problem with the moderation server.
It's now in the process of being set up in a different location. At
least that's what I heard. Hopefully in a few days we'll be able to see
it again.

liberal

On Jan 12, 3:33 pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 12:12 pm, 2849 Dead <d...@gone.com> wrote:
>
> > Gingrich, meanwhile, has maintained a steady band of support between 18
> > and 23 percent.
>
> Translation: Citizens United was once the fascists' solution for
> "eternal one party rule".
>
> But, because Citizens United doesn't PREVENT billionaire psychos from
> helping unelectable GOP candidates to pummel electable ones, the
> circular firing squad continues.

Ummmmmmm, you thought the greedy ol' pervert party had an "electable"
candidate in the group???? I admit, Huntsman looks sane compared to
Santorum.....but why does he remain a member of the greedy ol' pervert
party?