comp.lang.python

any library for SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2?

Amogh Hooshdar

I wish to know which python library is popular for SOAP related
programming, especially for sending SOAP requests and parsing SOAP

I can't find any such library in the Python standard library but I
could find ZSI and soap.py libraries. However, ZSI does not support
SOAP 1.2.

Does anyone know about a library that supports SOAP 1.2 also?
1 Answer

Paul Watson

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 16:52 +0530, Amogh Hooshdar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wish to know which python library is popular for SOAP related
> programming, especially for sending SOAP requests and parsing SOAP
>
> I can't find any such library in the Python standard library but I
> could find ZSI and soap.py libraries. However, ZSI does not support
> SOAP 1.2.
>
> Does anyone know about a library that supports SOAP 1.2 also?

Support for SOAP 1.2 is on the ZSI wishlist. It may not happen until
you and I do it. Have you found anything else? Are you using ZSI?