comp.lang.python

PyPerforce: How to open file for editing

Huayang Xia

1/24/2008 10:17:00 PM

I'm completely new to pyperforce. I want to open a file (check out a
file) for editing. How can I do it from PyPerforce?

Another thing is how can I add files to my created label?

Thanks in advance.
7 Answers

John

Stormin Mormon wrote:

> On 7/27/2014 12:29 AM, rbowman wrote:
>
>> Steve from Colorado wrote:
>>
>>> Following another round of sanctions, demand for Russian-made firearms
>>> like the AK-47 rifle has picked up in recent days.
>>

>> One thing that boy can do is sell guns.
>>
> Please expect to be called half racist by
> some one. After all, you just called a half
> black male adult "boy". Maybe he's half
> adult, too?

He's a Filthy America hating low life.

Stormin Mormon

On 7/27/2014 8:50 AM, John2 wrote:
> Stormin Mormon wrote:
>
>> Please expect to be called half racist by
>> some one. After all, you just called a half
>> black male adult "boy". Maybe he's half
>> adult, too?
>>

> He's a Filthy America hating low life.

Yeah, but he's elected as the entire peoples
filthy America hating low life.

BTW, I'm not one who voted for him, either time.
Neither did I vote for an Obama elector.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

John

Stormin Mormon wrote:

> On 7/27/2014 8:50 AM, John2 wrote:
>
>> Stormin Mormon wrote:
>>
>>> Please expect to be called half racist by
>>> some one. After all, you just called a half
>>> black male adult "boy". Maybe he's half
>>> adult, too?
>>>

>> He's a Filthy America hating low life.
>

> Yeah, but he's elected as the entire peoples
> filthy America hating low life.
>
> BTW, I'm not one who voted for him, either time.
> Neither did I vote for an Obama elector.

I think rampant voter fraud got him reelected. It is hard to believe
that there was enough ignorant Americans to reelect him.

Stormin Mormon

On 7/27/2014 6:22 PM, John2 wrote:
>> Yeah, but he's elected as the entire peoples
>> filthy America hating low life.
>>
>> BTW, I'm not one who voted for him, either time.
>> Neither did I vote for an Obama elector.
>>

> I think rampant voter fraud got him reelected. It is hard to believe
> that there was enough ignorant Americans to reelect him.

That's my guess also. I doubt there are enough
O'voters. OTOH, I've met a lot of Hillary!
lovers, but then I live in PRNY.

--
.
Christopher A. Young

Just Wondering

On 7/27/2014 5:16 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> On 7/27/2014 12:29 AM, rbowman wrote:
>> Steve from Colorado wrote:
>>
>>> Following another round of sanctions, demand for Russian-made firearms
>>> like the AK-47 rifle has picked up in recent days.
>>
>> One thing that boy can do is sell guns.
>>
> Please expect to be called half racist by
> some one. After all, you just called a half
> black male adult "boy". Maybe he's half
> adult, too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I...

Gunner Asch

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:33:30 -0600, Just Wondering
<fmhlaw@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 7/27/2014 5:16 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

>>> One thing that boy can do is sell guns.
>>>
>> Please expect to be called half racist by
>> some one. After all, you just called a half
>> black male adult "boy". Maybe he's half
>> adult, too?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I...

Your Obamassiah isnt half black. He is Half white..44% middle
eastern..and only 6% black

So we can call him Boy anydamned time we like. We sure cant call him
nigger..because he isnt one.

Deal with it, dlcklips

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

Gray Ghost

Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:33:30 -0600, Just Wondering
><fmhlaw@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Please expect to be called half racist by
>>> some one. After all, you just called a half
>>> black male adult "boy". Maybe he's half
>>> adult, too?
>>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n...
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I...
>>

> Your Obamassiah isnt half black. He is Half white..44% middle
> eastern..and only 6% black
>
> So we can call him Boy anydamned time we like. We sure cant call him
> nigger..because he isnt one.

He sure acts like one though.

> Deal with it, dlcklips
>

> --
> "Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
> We're in a great place, just at a bad time."

--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.