comp.lang.c++

C++ window

dnuthtsaso

9/30/2008 3:07:00 AM

using Dev C++ 4.9.9.2 there is a template for a windows app where do i
put my code in it? or does anyone know any other code i could use to
make a window?
1 Answer

Salt_Peter

On Sep 29, 11:06 pm, dnuthts...@gmail.com wrote:
> using Dev C++ 4.9.9.2 there is a template for a windows app where do i
> put my code in it? or does anyone know any other code i could use to
> make a window?

Sorry, you'll have to try asking in an appropriate newsgroup / forum
to get feedback. Also, you might consider refining your question (when
you do find the appropriate forum) since covering all the
possibilities would probably require a rather thick book.

Try google for "Dev C++ windows" or an alternative.