Re: [ANN] Wee 2.0.0 released (Rack, Continuations, Refactoring

Michael Neumann

4/7/2009 10:40:00 AM

Michael Neumann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Around 4 years have passed since the last release of Wee.

Strange that my posting didn't get through to ruby-talk :(

Michael Neumann

For some (yet) unknown reasons my announcement didn't make it to
ruby-talk. You can read the full text here:

http://www.ruby-...topic/183...

Regards,

Michael

Michael Granger

On Apr 7, 2009, at 3:39 AM, Michael Neumann wrote:

> Strange that my posting didn't get through to ruby-talk :(

I tried to post to announce BlueCloth 2.0 today and it still hasn't
come through either.

--
Michael Granger <ged@FaerieMUD.org>
Rubymage, Architect, Believer