comp.lang.python

Which reportlab version for python 2.1.3?

LizzyLiz

1/24/2008 2:18:00 PM

Hiya

Probably me being thick but I can't find which version of reportlab I
should use for python 2.1.3.

Many thanks
Liz
1 Answer

Mike Driscoll

On Jan 24, 8:17 am, LizzyLiz <l...@rcsltd.co.uk> wrote:
> Hiya
>
> Probably me being thick but I can't find which version of reportlab I
> should use for python 2.1.3.
>
> Many thanks
> Liz

Since ReportLab's website lists dlls for Python 2.1 - 2.5, I think you
can just use the latest version. Just download it, unzip it somewhere
convenient and then navigate to that location using the command line.

Then type the following (as long as Python is in your system path):

python setup.py install

or if Python isn't on your path:

path\to\python\python.exe setup.py install

HTH

Mike