Tons of unwanted mail in my E-Mail

Bob Emmett

4/5/2009 9:07:00 AM

Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave
you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I
don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients It was a
serious mastake giving you my E-Mail address. I Don't want anything to
do with you or anyone connected with you.

2 Answers

Matt Harrison

Bob Emmett wrote:
> Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave
> you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I
> don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients It was a
> serious mastake giving you my E-Mail address. I Don't want anything to
> do with you or anyone connected with you.

Have you tried unsubscribing? This isn't an unsolicited list, we are all
part of this list because it provides benefit to us.

forgottenwizard

On 19:14 Sun 05 Apr, Matt Harrison wrote:
> Bob Emmett wrote:
>> Will you please quit sending your mail to my mailbox. Every since I gave
>> you my E-Mail address my mail box has been loaded with unwanted mail. I
>> don't want to receive any more mail from you or your clients It was a
>> serious mastake giving you my E-Mail address. I Don't want anything to do
>> with you or anyone connected with you.
>
> Have you tried unsubscribing? This isn't an unsolicited list, we are all
> part of this list because it provides benefit to us.

Exactly. There should be a web interface that you can use to
unsubscribe, and you won't receive any more emails

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/mail...

That should be the URL for the ubsubscribe page.
-
I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly