What to one do if one what to use lxml(http://codespeak...
index.html) on a mac?

Best regards
4 Answers

Stefan Behnel

marcroy.olsen@gmail.com wrote:
> What to one do if one what to use lxml(http://codespeak...
> index.html) on a mac?

Have you tried installing up-to-date versions of libxml2/libxslt and running

easy_install lxml

?

Stefan

marcroy.olsen

On Jan 23, 4:19 pm, Stefan Behnel <stefan.behnel-n05...@web.de> wrote:
> marcroy.ol...@gmail.com wrote:
> > What to one do if one what to use lxml(http://codespeak...
> > index.html) on a mac?
>
> Have you tried installing up-to-date versions of libxml2/libxslt and running
>
>    easy_install lxml
>
> ?
>
> Stefan

No not yet. That was my nest step.

But do anybody know if there is an easy way to use schema validation
in python(on a mac) ?

Stefan Behnel

marcroy.olsen@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 23, 4:19 pm, Stefan Behnel wrote:
>> marcroy.ol...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> What to one do if one what to use lxml(http://codespeak...
>>> index.html) on a mac?
>> Have you tried installing up-to-date versions of libxml2/libxslt and running
>>
>> easy_install lxml
>>
>> ?
>
> No not yet. That was my nest step.
>
> But do anybody know if there is an easy way to use schema validation
> in python(on a mac) ?

You mean: easier than the above? Likely not many...

Stefan

marcroy.olsen

On Jan 23, 5:08 pm, Stefan Behnel <stefan.behnel-n05...@web.de> wrote:

> > But do anybody know if there is an easy way to use schema validation
> > in python(on a mac) ?
>
> You mean: easier than the above? Likely not many...

Well thanks for the reply's.

I found GenerateDS make by Dave Kuhlman. I will try to give that a go.