comp.lang.python

Re: UDP Client/Server

Martin Marcher

1/23/2008 11:23:00 AM

Guilherme Polo wrote:
>> ... def handle(self):
>> ... data, addr_info = self.request[1].recvfrom(65534)
>
> Your FooReceiveServer subclasses UDPServer, it already handled the
> recvfrom for you, so, this is wrong.

hmm then why do I receive every second request, shouldn't then no data at
all come up?

Also the next thing that would be a problem would be if I do

data = self.request[0]

I do get the data but where would I get the info from to which endpoint I
need to send the answer?

martin

--
http://noneisyours.ma...
http://feeds.feedburner.com/N...

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.