comp.lang.python

InstallShield file properties issues

Maverick

I am using Install Shield 11 express to create an upgrade package
(msi) and came across an issue i.e. when installer installs the
package it changes the created date of the files to modified date
(changes created date with modified date), in my situation the files
have modified date newer than the created date on source system and
which I want to retain on the target system. That date difference
helps me not to over write these files in next upgrade package. My
questions are why Install Shield is showing that behavior or is there
another reason for this? Is there any way to retain the created date,
originally the file has?

For this purpose I tested Install Shield's file properties options
i.e. "Use System Attributes" which is used as, file installed with the
same properties that it has on the development system, but it don't
seems to be working in my case.

Regards,
Hassan
2 Answers

mirjam

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:16:12 PM UTC+2, The Revd wrote:
Well at least i know the first Decent Human behavior, Since i never call you with unpolite names,
mirjam

> As a subhuman jew, what do YOU know about human decency, jew cunt?
>

> >Why isn`t he for Durable Energy , Environmental honesty items etc...
>
> >ps you forgot to mention why he lives in Canada
>
> >mirjam
>

> >> John Chuckman is former chief economist for a large Canadian oil company. He
>

> >> has many interests and is a lifelong student of history. He writes with a
>

> >> passionate desire for honesty, the rule of reason, and concern for human
>

> >> decency. He lives in Canada, which he is fond of calling ?the peaceable
>

> >> kingdom.? He has been translated into at least ten languages and is regularly
>

> >> translated into Italian and Spanish. Several of his essays have been published
>

> >> in book collections, including two college texts. His first book was published,
>

> >> The Decline of the American Empire and the Rise of China as a Global Power, by
>

> >> Constable and Robinson, Lo

The Revd

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:12:06 -0800 (PST), mirjam <mirjam@actcom.co.il>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:16:12 PM UTC+2, The Revd wrote:
>Well at least i know the first Decent Human behavior, Since i never call you with unpolite names,

I never call you unpolite names either, you skanky jew cunt.