net/http - adding an HTTP method

Bruno Antunes

4/3/2009 11:41:00 AM

I've made this patch to http.rb in the net/http module to add the TRACK
method. Is this ok? Is there another way to do it?

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-...attachment/3545/http_add_...

Eric Hodel

On Apr 3, 2009, at 04:41, Bruno Antunes wrote:

> I've made this patch to http.rb in the net/http module to add the
> TRACK
> method. Is this ok? Is there another way to do it?
>
> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3545/http_add_...

Your indentation is broken for the second chunk.

You should submit your patch to http://redmine.ruby...

The Revd

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:32:25 -0800 (PST), NEMO
<brianlambsbigtoe@excite.com> wrote:

>Do your little dance

How come YOU avoided getting 'holocausted'??, Bumsky? Were you hiding
under a Scotsman's kilt?

>On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 11:27:05 PM UTC-5, Heinrich wrote:
>> The millions disappeared into a Nazi imprisonment and killing machine that
>>
>> covered a bloody swathe of Europe and appears to have been far more deadly
>>
>> than has been thought.
>>

>> Up until now, the Holocaust is thought to have consumed between five and six
>>
>> million Jews, with an estimated further six million other people also
>>
>> murdered by the Nazi regime.
>>

>> The new figures of 15 to 20 million, which have astonished some Holocaust
>>
>> historians, come after thirteen years of painstaking study at Washington's
>>
>> Holocaust Memorial Museum. Historians at the museum brought together and
>>
>> studied the huge amount, and often disparate, files and research on the
>>
>> Holocaust.
>>

>> "The results of our research are shocking," Geoffrey Megargee, the director
>>
>> of the study, told The Independent newspaper. "We are putting together
>>
>> numbers that no one ever compiled before, even for camp systems that have
>>
>> been fairly well researched - and many of them have not been."
>>

>> While Auschwitz and the Warsaw Ghetto became infamous names linked to the
>>
>> system of mass killing, the museum found that they were just part of a
>>
>> extensive network that imprisoned and obliterated millions of lives.
>>

>> The research covered some 42,400 camps and ghettos across Europe, and also
>>
>> included forced-labour camps and Nazi "care" centres where pregnant women
>>
>> were forced to have an abortion or had their child killed right after giving
>>
>> birth. It also drew in camps, prisons and killing grounds used by Nazi
>>
>> puppet regimes in countries such as France and Romania.
>>

>> The number of locations is almost double previous estimates made by the same
>>
>> institution and, all told, they may have imprisoned and killed between 15 to
>>
>> 20 million people.
>>

>> "The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought," Hartmut
>>
>> Berghoff, director of the German Historical Institute in America, said in an
>>
>> interview after learning of the new data. "We knew before how horrible life
>>
>> in the camps and ghettos was but the numbers are unbelievable.
>>

>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-...

The Peeler

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:40:39 -0500, "All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin
Humpton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal moron and attested schizo from
the States, wrote:

> http://hentaifurry.net/free/29/gallery3/...

You just can't get enough of it, eh, you passionate Nazi homo?

Here's more jerk-off material for you, Humpin Hampton:

http://postimg.org/image/...

http://postimg.org/image/...

http://firstlightforum.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/gay_nazi_demotivator_by_tregni...

http://postimg.org/image/...

--
Schizoboy Caroloony: "bin Laden, a CIA operative, died of kidney failure
in December of 2001."

Carolina Reb

"NEMO" wrote in message

>Do your little dance now, clodhopper!

http://hentaifurry.net/free/29/gallery3/...

The Peeler

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 18:22:02 -0500, "All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin
the States, wrote:

>>Do your little dance now, clodhopper!
>>

> http://hentaifurry.net/free/29/gallery3/...

You just can't get enough of it, eh, you miserable homo? LOL

Here's yet more jerk-off material for you, Humpin Hampton:

http://postimg.org/image/...

http://postimg.org/image/...

http://firstlightforum.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/gay_nazi_demotivator_by_tregni...

http://postimg.org/image/...

--
Bert to our resident schizo:
"The voices in your head are not a reliable source of information."

Trollbasher

Le 19/02/14 15:40, Walt Hampton a ?crit :

> "NEMO" wrote in message
>
>> Do your little dance now, clodhopper!

> http://hentaifurry.net/free/29/gallery3/...

Walt Hampton is a fag ?