www.dudes-mall.com sell:nike shoes:$32,handbag:$35,NFL:$20,jean:$30,ed hardy,(jean,handbag,cap,sunglass,shoes,t-shirt)air force one shoes,lv,gucci,D&G,bbc,coachUGG boot:$50,.free shipping!

www.dudes-mall.com

4/2/2009 6:57:00 PM

Get Nike Shoes at Super Cheap Prices
Discount Nike air jordans (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale
(www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize
( www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Max Tn 6 Supply (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox NZ Shoes Supply (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox OZ Sale (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox TL Store (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox TL 2 Shoes Store (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox TL 3 Distributor (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Bmw Shoes Distributor (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Elite Shoes Manufacturer
(www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Monster Manufacturer (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox R4 Running Shoes (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox R5 Mens Shoes (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Ride Womens Shoes (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Rival Shoes Wholesaler (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Energia Wholesaler (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox LV Sneaker (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Turbo Suppliers (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Classic Shoes Suppliers
(www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Shox Dendara Trainer (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 1 Seller (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 2 Shoes Seller (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 3 Collection (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 4 Shoes Collection
(www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 5 Chaussure Shoes
(www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 6 Catalog (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 7 Shoes Catalog (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 8 Customized (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 9 Shoes Customized
(www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 10 Wholesalers (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Jordan 11 Shoes Wholesalers (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 12 Factory (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 13 Shoes Factory (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 14 Shoes Sell (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 16 Exporter (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 17 Shoes Exporter
(www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 18 Offer (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 19 Shoes Offer (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Air Jordan 20 Manufacture (www.dudes-mall.com)
Discount Nike Jordan 21 Shoes Manufacture (www.dudes-mall.com)
EMAIL:DUDESMALLMIKE@GMAIL.COM
MSN :DUDES-MALL@MSN.COM
3 Answers

W. Baker

Giorgies E Kepipesiom <kepipesiom@hotmail.com> wrote:
: On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:20:21 AM UTC-4, Yussel wrote:
: > i thought you all would like to see this: http://www.pewforum.org/2013/10/01/jewish-american-beliefs-attitudes-cultu... j

: I am curious about the reports of 35 percent Reform and 18 percent
Conservative. What does this mean? Are all those "reform Jews" really
affiliated with organised reform Judaism, do they regularly attend reform
temple worship, do they do all the things reform Judaism says that good
reform Jews are supposed to do (whatever those things might be), and do
they refrain from doing things that reform judaism says that good reform
Jews are not allowed to do (whatever those things might be)? Or is reform
here merely a catch word for the halachicly unobservant with perhaps some
social attachment to other people affiliated with reform institutions, or
nominally Jewish secular institutions?

: And are all those "conservative Jews" really affiliated with organised
conservative Judaism, do they regularly attend conservative temple
worship, do they do all the things conservative Judaism says that good
conservative Jews are supposed to do (whatever those things might be), and
do they refrain from doing things that conservative judaism says that good
conservative Jews are not allowed to do (whatever those things might be)?
Or is conservative here merely a catch word for the halachicly lax, with
perhaps some social attachment to other people affiliated with
conservative institutions?

: GEK

I am neither a reform nor conservative Jew, although in the summer I
attend a conservative synagogue, which is what is available in the area in
which I spend my summers. I have takenanactive role in ti as did my
husband, who loearned houw to do Haftaras, lead Shabbat services andeven
be shaliach tsibbur for Shacharit on the Yomim Noraim, as well,of
couse=re, as a professonal trumpeter, blowing shofar. In many wys it was,
for hime his third musical career, started after retirement at age 67. I
was secretary of the congregation, ran food drives and full day
educational programs, edited alargely put together a chul cookbook(now out
of print) and still serve on the board. I have seen the congret=gation of
this summer sul change over the years, but I see assorted eole coming to
services almost weekly who never did before. I also know peole who I see
only three days a year, but for the last 20+ years who are dedicated to
Judaism adn the shul. Is it perfect, Lord no! Is it Jewish, Yes. is it
constantly changing? yes. It is no longer the enclave of many european
refugees who stil spoke German at Kidduses, not Yiddish and no more the
old guys I knew when we first joined who could lead any service although
no longer particularly observant. Their passing was why my husband make
the large effort to learnhow to do all this leading of services. He
learned largely from our Hazan at tehOrthodox shul we abelonged to(and I
still do) for 40 years who knoew what the summer shul was like, but ws
happy that it was getting served by a volunteer who gave them a great deal
fo traditional Yiddishkeit adn davvening. Being a conservative or Reform
Jew does not mply that there must be daily or weekly attendance, but it
means making a commitment to doing something actively Jewish religiously
in some way, largely by High oliday atendance and , perhaps attending
nteresting events or classes at teh synagogue or temple. Kosher would be
good, but respecting those who are kosher andnot bringing teif to the shul
is ometing important woo adnwho knows what your kids might do. Tey might
even find they like going to Orthodox shuls adn make a commitment that
lasts for over 40 years. Don't be so fast to seel the less than O Jews
short. They are all part of ur people andthere is much movement back
andforth. Beoen adn welcoming to all.

Wendy

JJ

"W. Baker" <wbaker@panix.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> still do) for 40 years who knoew what the summer shul was like, but ws
> happy that it was getting served by a volunteer who gave them a great deal
> fo traditional Yiddishkeit adn davvening. Being a conservative or Reform
> Jew does not mply that there must be daily or weekly attendance, but it
> means making a commitment to doing something actively Jewish religiously
> in some way, largely by High oliday atendance and , perhaps attending
> nteresting events or classes at teh synagogue or temple. Kosher would be
> good, but respecting those who are kosher andnot bringing teif to the shul
> is ometing important woo adnwho knows what your kids might do. Tey might
> even find they like going to Orthodox shuls adn make a commitment that
> lasts for over 40 years. Don't be so fast to seel the less than O Jews
> short. They are all part of ur people andthere is much movement back

Very well said, Wendy!

Jay

Giorgies E Kepipesiom

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 4:58:43 PM UTC-4, JJ wrote:
> Very well said, Wendy!

Well said indeed. But does not answer my question. Did the people who reported themselves as reform meet the criteria Wendy has described, or were they merely using "reform" as a catch-all phrase to mean halachically not observant. And same question regarding those who reported themselves as "conservative". Wendy's little essay hits a cetain note of truth, but does not answer these questions. One thing I can guarantee: the number of American Jews who are reform in any meaningful way is nowhere near 35 percent.
GEK