comp.lang.python

Submitting with PAMIE

romo20350

1/22/2008 5:40:00 PM

Hi I really need help. I've been looking around for an answer forever.
I need to submit a form with no name and also the submit button has no
name or value. How might I go about doing either of these. Thanks
2 Answers

Gabriel Genellina

En Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:39:33 -0200, <romo20350@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi I really need help. I've been looking around for an answer forever.
> I need to submit a form with no name and also the submit button has no
> name or value. How might I go about doing either of these. Thanks

I think you'll have more luck in a specific forum like the PAMIE User
Group at
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pamie_U...

--
Gabriel Genellina

romo20350

On Jan 22, 7:49 pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-...@yahoo.com.ar>
wrote:
> En Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:39:33 -0200, <romo20...@gmail.com> escribió:
>
> > Hi I really need help. I've been looking around for an answer forever.
> > I need to submit a form with no name and also the submit button has no
> > name or value. How might I go about doing either of these. Thanks
>
> I think you'll have more luck in a specific forum like the PAMIE User
> Group athttp://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pamie_U...
>
> --
> Gabriel Genellina

Thanks I signed up and awaiting approval. Hopefully I can get help
soon.