GNU Radio with SCA

Sheng Liao

4/1/2009 10:37:00 PM

Hi all,

Does anyone try to build a system with GNU Radio(BBN 802.11 or OpenBTS)
and Software Communications Architecture(SCA)? I installed GNURadio and
TAO (a standards-compliant real-time implementation of CORBA). I try to
treat GNU Radio as Non-CORBA Modem applications and make GNU Radio
communicate with SCA core framework through a adapter. If anyone is
working on this, please give me a hint how to start this project (or is
this possible?) .

Thank you so much!!!!
Sheng

lw lw

sorry ,i couldn't help u

2009/4/2 Sheng Liao <sheng_uc@yahoo.com>

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone try to build a system with GNU Radio(BBN 802.11 or OpenBTS)
> and Software Communications Architecture(SCA)? I installed GNURadio and
> TAO (a standards-compliant real-time implementation of CORBA). I try to
> treat GNU Radio as Non-CORBA Modem applications and make GNU Radio
> communicate with SCA core framework through a adapter. If anyone is
> working on this, please give me a hint how to start this project (or is
> this possible?) .
>
> Thank you so much!!!!
> Sheng

it'me