How to Sync mysql adapter with MySql

James Lopes

3/30/2009 6:06:00 PM

I'm getting an error when I run db:migrate that the call to SHOW_TABLE
is out of sync. That the call can not be made at the time.

C:\myRailsWork\depot>rake db:migrate
(in C:/myRailsWork/depot)
== CreateProducts: migrating
-- create_table(:products)
-> 0.0630s
== CreateProducts: migrated (0.0780s)

rake aborted!
Mysql::Error: Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now: SHOW
TABLES

any idea?
Is there a way to confirm that the adapter is in sync with the version
of MySql installed?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana

On Apr 19, 2:35 pm, Hachiroku ???? <Tru...@e86.GTS> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:52:16 -0500, charlesgrozny wrote:

> > So they ARE bringing back the Trabant? <SEG>
>
> > Charles Grozny
>
> (DON'T tell Tibetan Monkey! Because it has a plastic transverse leaf
> spring in the rear like a Corvette, he'll buy one and get pissed off when
> he can't keep up with Yamaha scooters on the road...)

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelhome/608/0...

Yamaha scooters are ugly but good. Good to have fun without getting in
trouble with the police and the vigilantes sitting on the passing
lane.

Do Americans know what a PASSING LANE is?