comp.lang.python

Re: dynamic type variable

Gabriel Genellina

1/21/2008 2:59:00 AM

En Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:37:36 -0200, J. Peng <jpeng@block.duxieweb.com>
escribi�:

> Python's variable is dynamic type,is it?

No. Python has objects, and names that refer to those objects. Objects
have a type, which can't change once the object is created. But a name may
refer to different objects of different types at different times.

See http://effbot.org/zone/python-o...

> But why this can't work?

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'
>

> So I see the number 3 can't be converted to string type automacially.

Python never "converts" anything, except numeric types in expressions
(2+3.0, sqrt(5L)) and sometimes string/unicode.

--
Gabriel Genellina

5 Answers

CPC - Communist Party of China

so many years

SEPARATIST groups are still fighting in Myanmar .

can NAY PYI DAW control

all Burmese territory ?

On Jan 26, 10:56 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 6:35 am, "Zang  FangZhou  , famous  Chinese  Blogger  ,
> Beijing  .  China" <verinvanv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > GOOD  LUCK  CHINA
>
> > can  CHINESE      pacify   SEPARATIST       GROUPS
>
> > in  MYANMAR      ?
>
> Didn't I tell you the power of the gun speaks the loudest?
> They either have to put down their guns and live like all law abiding
> citizens
> or die in a blaze of glory.

rst9

On Jan 26, 8:34 am, "CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of
CHINA , the New Imperialist Force in ASEAN"
<communistpartyofchin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> so  many years
>
> SEPARATIST  groups  are still  fighting  in Myanmar  .
>
> can    NAY PYI  DAW    control
>
> all  Burmese  territory ?

Don't need to control all of "Burmese  territory".
Just prevent them from making trouble is enough.

> On Jan 26, 10:56 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 26, 6:35 am, "Zang  FangZhou  , famous  Chinese  Blogger  ,
> > Beijing  .  China" <verinvanv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Didn't I tell you the power of the gun speaks the loudest?
> > They either have to put down their guns and live like all law abiding
> > citizens
> > or die in a blaze of glory.

CPC - Communist Party of China

SEPARATIST can blow

up

CHINESE PIPE LINES

in MYANMAR ....

On Jan 26, 11:40 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 8:34 am, "CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist  Party  of
> CHINA  , the  New  Imperialist  Force  in  ASEAN"
>
> <communistpartyofchin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > so  many years
>
> > SEPARATIST  groups  are still  fighting  in Myanmar  .
>
> > can    NAY PYI  DAW    control
>
> > all  Burmese  territory ?
>
> Don't need to control all of "Burmese  territory".
> Just prevent them from making trouble is enough.
>

> > On Jan 26, 10:56 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Jan 26, 6:35 am, "Zang  FangZhou  , famous  Chinese  Blogger  ,
> > > Beijing  .  China" <verinvanv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Didn't I tell you the power of the gun speaks the loudest?
> > > They either have to put down their guns and live like all law abiding
> > > citizens
> > > or die in a blaze of glory.

rst0wxyz

On Jan 26, 8:42 am, "CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of
CHINA , the New Imperialist Force in ASEAN"
<communistpartyofchin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> SEPARATIST   can  blow
>
> up
>
> CHINESE  PIPE  LINES
>
> in  MYANMAR  ....

Gotta find a way to get these people back into the main stream of
society.

the Fucking Boudha

you mean get them under CONTROL ?

but