Shoes: Ca,Gucci,Parda,Lv,D&G,Chanel,Puma,Hogan,Bape,Armani,Ugg,Ice,Versace,Ed-Hardy - dunk

answer8273

3/27/2009 1:59:00 PM

http://www.larges... largestshoe Export Trade Co., Ltd.,
located in PUTIAN
City, is a leading import
and export company. We have a professional manufacturer, designer and
exporter of shoes jeans clothing handbags, wallets and so on . Based
on quality and fashion, we have established a strict quality control
system and manufac-ture products according to the latest fashion
trends. We export our products to customers all over the world, We
enjoy a good reputation among our customers.